Monday, January 9, 2012

Not your mom's blue jeans



These are not your average blue jeans! I picked these beauties up for a cool $23 at Target (of all places) and am so excited to pair them with black and white tops and black boots. Who knows, if I'm feeling adventurous I may dive head first into the color-blocking trend and pair them with turquoise or yellow!

Follow the jump for a little blue-pant inspiration.

post signature






blue Topshop pants 

{chictopia}                                                                         {Zara People!

2 comments:

  1. I want these so bad. They are gorgeous *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm planning on doing an outfit post soon including them, so stay tuned :)

    (Here is a link to the pants on Target.com, but it looks like they are currently out of stock!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. They are truly appreciated :)