Thursday, January 26, 2012

Leather skirt


skirt (H&M) + sweater (Forever 21) + scarf (Target) + earrings (Nordstrom) + boots (Ross)

The weather has improved! (But still not enough so that I can wear this skirt without leggings like I've been longing to for the past few months since I bought it!) I'm not sure if you can tell, but this skirt is leather... and I LOVE it. I was initially drawn to it because of the fun, swingy shape and then fell even more in love with it when I realized it was faux leather. You don't see a skirt like this everyday! (And that's probably what I most like about it J.)
post signature

15 comments:

  1. Your pictures are very crisp and very local, which I really enjoy seeing. Also they're very vintage inspired! : ).

    xx, Crystal
    @watermoolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I loooove this skirt!

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue scarf looks great with the outfit, your hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your blog, keep it up, as always!
    i always love to see a new and refreshing post!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! I really like the skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the colour of the scarf! It makes the outfit even more prettier!!

    X Ine
    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. evetything is just perfect! I especially love that teal scarf you got there :)
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blog! your outfits are chic yet casual :)

    eenieminnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. Hope to see you following it on Bloglovin' and commenting again soon. :)

    Step into Estherina's World

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this outfit - I'm totally stealing it! The color of that scarf looks great on you and I love the fact that your skirt is leather- (the shape is perfect on you!)

    xo
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this on you!!! and that teal cowl is just perfection! thanks for dropping by my bog...wou're always welcome to come back ;)



    IntoxicatedChameleon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. They are truly appreciated :)